Thanksgiving November 2013: The Northwest Seaport crew wishes to thank everyone, especially our volunteers, members, sponsors, partners, contractors and visitors and their families who have positively contributed to the Seaport’s activities this year.
Northwest Seaport also thanks the following for their generous support:
- 4Culture (Destination Maritime Heritage Brochure -PDF)
- Alaska Fisheries Science Center-NOAA
- The Anchor Program
- Boat Detail Northwest
- Buca di Beppo–Seattle
- Coastal Transportation Inc.
- Foss Maritime Company
- Fremont Tugboat Company
- Global Diving & Salvage
- Harley Marine Services
- Havorn Marine Services
- Highliner Pub & Grill
- Jordan River Moving & Storage
- KPFF Consulting Engineers
- Lake Union Drydock Co.
- LAZERQUICK Printing
- Lighthouse Roasters
- Lopez Island Creamery
- Marine Yacht Photography
- Maritime Pacific Brewing Company
- Maxum Petroleum
- Ocean Trawler Yachts, LLC
- Odin Brewing Co.
- Old Tacoma Marine Inc.
- Pacific Fishermen Shipyard
- Port of Seattle
- Professional Mariner
- Remlinger Farms
- Riddell-Williams P.S.
- Seattle Foundation Goodfellow Fund
- Vigor Industrial
- Vulcan, Inc.
- Western Towboat Company
- Wild Salmon Seafood Market
Photographers Supporting Northwest Seaport:
- Inside Passage Yacht Sales (Christian Riddell)
- lg evans (Linda Evans)
- Marine Yacht Photographer (Jeff Caven)
Northwest Seaport is honored to work with the following organizations in pursuit of common goals:
- The Center for Wooden Boats
- The Steamship Virginia V Foundation
- Puget Sound Fireboat Foundation
- Puget Sound Maritime Historical Society
- Museum of History & Industry
- Seattle Parks Department
- East Carolina University – Program in Maritime Studies
- University of Washington – Museology Graduate Program
- And many others!
Northwest Seaport is a non-profit organization that keeps afloat because of such support, sponsorships, partnerships and donations. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to Northwest Seaport and/or sponsor events, please contact us. Becoming a Northwest Seaport Member is another way businesses and others demonstrate their support.
Read the 2012 Annual Campaign information. Thank you for your support!